Thursday, March 26, 2009

Monorail: The New "Walking"

I have recently stumbled upon a semi-secret entrance into Disneyland. And yes, by "stumbled" I mean "my mom told me" (I swear. I don't know what I would do without her.) For those of you who purchase your Disneylannd tickets before or have an annual pass, there is a monorail stop by Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney. It comes and goes every 15 minutes and there is usually a shorter line than the front entrance of Disneyland park.

After a semi-shakey trip halfway around the park, you get dropped off by Finding Nemo in Tomorrowland. You also get a brief glimpse at the backside of Disney (you may want to cover your childrens eyes as to not ruin the magic). The monorail also has another stops, whether your coming or going, in the Grand Californian Hotel.

If your lazy and impatient like me, you'll opt for the monorail. It sure beats trying to get around the "sunday strollers" in Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment