Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disneyland in the rain...



...is overrated. Sure the crowds are small and the average wait time in line is about 20 minutes (sometime shorter), but my idea of getting on every good ride in the park in two hours and getting out of there backfired in my face on Friday. Instead, I ended up stuck on the first ride I went on, Indiana Jones, for about 30 minutes, while the ride operator assured me that we were just having some "jeep trouble" and would be off on our adventure in no time. By the time they figured out that they were shutting down the ride, I came out to pouring rain and people in yellow rain parkas hiding under umbrellas. When I got back to my car the bottom half of my pants were drenched and my hair was plastered to my head. However, I did come out of the fiasco with a free fast-pass for being held against my will in Indiana's broken jeep (the seat belt wouldn't unbuckle, I swear).


No comments:

Post a Comment